Grant

Just read your through your build mate, amazing job so far buddy! working very quickly on it with some excellant quality parts. Very jealous of the coils especially!

The wheels came out awesome, really fancy doing mine that colour now too (mines a silver deck).

If you do the chrome PB then do the rub strips the same (unless they already PB) and that would look sweet. If they are standard black plastic then do the chrome satin black. Just my opinion tho. Keep up the great work bud

Dom

• Like 1

Just read your through your build mate, amazing job so far buddy! working very quickly on it with some excellant quality parts. Very jealous of the coils especially!

The wheels came out awesome, really fancy doing mine that colour now too (mines a silver deck).

If you do the chrome PB then do the rub strips the same (unless they already PB) and that would look sweet. If they are standard black plastic then do the chrome satin black. Just my opinion tho. Keep up the great work bud

Dom

Thanks for that chap! Appreciated! The coils are lovely :-) makes such a massive difference. Love how she's sat too. They'd look good on a silver deck too I reckon!

That's certainly something to think about mate. In my head, I was looking at redoing to roof rails satin black, bump strips and then doig the skirts PB.

Interesting though, defo need to think on it a little more.

Cheers mate .. Do you use the mobile version then do you? I hate it lol ..

Wondering though, how did you manage to get yours so wide?! (no pun intended!)

If you read the old how to on making a sig it gives you the size guidelines there, start with a blank canvas of that size which I think is the size Tom's is, you can work up from there, mine's a little bit wider.