coilovers

philthylow

Hi all. Just wondering, I picked up a aerodeck at the weekend, and 1st things 1st it needs coilovers! By looking at it am I rite in saying anything made for the ek will fit? All looks the same only reason I ask is I had a ek for 5 years on d2s and could not fault them so ideally id like the same set up on the deck. :)

Cheers. Matty.

If you can save up then buy meister r's as they fit straight on and come with bolts n washers etc. It is hassle free modding!

Anyhow, to answer your question,

Think the ek coilovers may need a spacer washer for the rear fork on yours but apart from that straight forward i think!

Yeah like what was mention in your build thread. The rears are physically shorter and with the extra weight gonna be low.

Like with eg shocks on my old mb6. Fronts were as low as could go whilst rears were wound up like 3/4. Yet car sat level. Still seemed to perform fine tho. Drove well with no crashing bouncing or any other perturbances!!!

Yeah like what was mention in your build thread. The rears are physically shorter and with the extra weight gonna be low.

Like with eg shocks on my old mb6. Fronts were as low as could go whilst rears were wound up like 3/4. Yet car sat level. Still seemed to perform fine tho. Drove well with no crashing bouncing or any other perturbances!!!

Sorry mate that wasn't supposed to have question marks on the end!! Lol.

Will get mine done in the coming weeks so people can have a gander at a deck on EK's!!