dashboard swap, 2din console, radio relocation

cloud

Does any one of you tried, heard or seen some MB with swaped dash and center console (not from mg/rover 400) like accord 93 or 99 or rover coupe? I'm looking for any information/photos. Also looking for 2din center console mods in MA/MB or did you ever seen MB with radio relocated under the ashtray (like in EJ/EK)?

please help

Hi Mate. Yes there's been a double din conversion, and it looked amazing! I can't remember exactly the member who did it though, so will maybe have to be a search through the projects to find it. Complete dash conversion I havent seen though. Would imagine the accord would be a bit bigger than the mb, so might be tricky. The ITR dc2 might be an alternative, although it's not really any more modern looking to what we have. Would love to see this being done though, hard work but an amazing idea!

I've seen an mb dash in an eg fitted but left a gap under windscreen. So sure it would possible to put a dc2 dash in mb. But would be a lot of trial and error involved. Then you door cards won't sit in nicely etc.

Hi Mate. Yes there's been a double din conversion, and it looked amazing! I can't remember exactly the member who did it though, so will maybe have to be a search through the projects to find it. Complete dash conversion I havent seen though. Would imagine the accord would be a bit bigger than the mb, so might be tricky. The ITR dc2 might be an alternative, although it's not really any more modern looking to what we have. Would love to see this being done though, hard work but an amazing idea!

was it the fella who'd installed a screen from a bmw or something?

think he was from Europe... wasnt it the one painted mg blue with an ma front end?