4 new trims for the windows arrived today :)

Thank you Adam!

Looking forward to getting these fitted. All 4 of mine have peeled and the chrome underneath is rusty. Looks awful.

These look to be a pull off / push on kinda' thing. Hoping not to have to remove all the door cards !

Appealing to the tech nerds?

Another project of mine has come together. Rebuilt my PC over the weekend.

New Corsair 330R case. It's badass. My first attempt at having a presentable build... opposed to just throwing it together!

d5PLn1L.jpghUHUI7n.jpg

• Like 1

Huzzah! New trims.

Very good nick. Just a little dirty! Swapping over was fairly simple. All blue clips salvaged except for once which snapped.

Unfortunately the small white clip broke on the passenger front trim so when the window comes up, it lifts the trim. Bummer. Might need to MacGyver something....

What are these actually called? I've Googled window trims, window seal, door trims yet results are always about the rubber seal around the windows.

QZEEcgC.jpg

Moulding assembly on Lings Honda.

Awesome website. Much like the Nissan4U website I used to use.

Window molding / weather strip :)

I found this diagram which shows the strip as number 4 but no white clips

http://www.lingshondaparts.com/honda_car_parts_selection_pfk.php?block_01=17ST301&block_02=B__3911&block_03=17233

I found a thread on here from 2012 where they bought white clips for £1.79 ea from Honda, but never gave the partt number :P

• Like 1

For anyone interested. The product code from Lings meant nothing to Honda..

They don't stock the individual clips but were willing to sell me four complete weatherstrips for a tidy £240!

I phoned Lings and they said the part was discontinued (which is why you couldn't order them) but they still had stock left. The option to buy these has been enabled and they are £1.48 + VAT + postage. So I bought 4 for £11.

If you need some, now would be a good time to buy!

opY40HZ.png

What part would you say? I went with 13..