Turbo kit

MB6IX

One of the forms it was a stock C4 and running over 300bhp before it dropped a valve, think he had a firm fit some different pistons that weren't right or something?

Me too start to finish. Is it a stock C4 can't remember. Sure he said he has been through like 8 engines or something tho.

as ive said if ur gonna do it forge the block from the word go then there wont be any issues as these engines arent cheap n breaking them is a possibility but thats just what i would do n its what im doing to my sr20det even though te internals are good for 450 i dont want to chance it

I was chatting to a mate of mine last night about it. I reckon if/when I boost mine I'll probably do the pistons and rods and shells to keep it reliable as my motor is on near enough 100k so it can only help.

I was chatting to a mate of mine last night about it. I reckon if/when I boost mine I'll probably do the pistons and rods and shells to keep it reliable as my motor is on near enough 100k so it can only help.

Or get yourself a spare lump (Bottom end)

Then you can seperate it in stages .. Get the kit on and running on standard and then slowly gather the bits to rebuild the spare bottom end ..

• Like 2