Adams vti deck update 21/4/14 white wheels and detail

Aerodeckcivic

I think he general price for a full system is about 350 from what ive read. So an extra 100 for all the pipe work to get a twin is quite reasonable

Last stainless cat-back I had cost me £300, I had a quote a couple of weeks ago from Exhaust UK for £500, well cheap :roll::lol:

I'm thinking of the Domani front end.. But got Nikki to get me a quote and it was £500~ just for the headlights from Honda.. Sourcing them from Japan or the Philippines would be less but more work! I looked at getting the Acura EL ones too but they're LHD so I'm not 100% sure they have the switch to flip the beam pattern and I don't know If a beam bender will pass MOT? Car looks awesome though.

I'm thinking of the Domani front end.. But got Nikki to get me a quote and it was £500~ just for the headlights from Honda.. Sourcing them from Japan or the Philippines would be less but more work! I looked at getting the Acura EL ones too but they're LHD so I'm not 100% sure they have the switch to flip the beam pattern and I don't know If a beam bender will pass MOT? Car looks awesome though.

I read on Torque GT's website something about sourcing parts, worth an ask! I quite like the Domani front ends! Be different!

Updates!!!!!!!

First of all this was a merge pain in the arse to fit. Had to get my Drexel in behind the glovebox and trim away plastic to get the extra cables through so that the unit would fit in there.

6ac0324b98290a1204b5380b0c84e35c_zpsa7d5

The pipercross viper is fitted but I need to trim my metal pipe down a tad more so I can fit the air feed pipe to the front of the filter.

1b1f08a311a251eef2227abf5d3bccfc_zpsd2fc

The spoon replica I've fitted but not extended as I have the new system coming at the end of the month but this is how it looks.

afbea4ed3531b21c9739e083da9934fd_zps056b

ea186523d172e84083b2aedd340f6f2a_zps009a

And one from a distance. You can see it sits behind a bout 5 inches but like I said waiting to get the decat and system on before I cut it about.

f16e3bbdba1c5da3600bb04c1acce438_zps5fdb

Did take a video but my stoopid phone has corrupted the file and photobucket won't work uploading another one I done so will charge the digicam and do a video once I have the system on.

Thanks for reading guys

• Like 3