Adams vti deck update 21/4/14 white wheels and detail

Aerodeckcivic

Yes I love the look of it and the sound when vtec comes alive is just pure awesome. I had a play with a mate in his dc2 integra that has been slightly modified and he wasn't pulling away from me. Not even an inch!!! Happy but I know I can get a few more ponies from it after a good clean up, service and then play with the timing etc. after that I think it will be time for a socketed ecu and get it mapped. That should do me for a little bit.

But am seriously considering the turbo route as the guy who I got the decat system from said he would make me a nice ram horn style turbo manifold for 350 quid!! Hmmmmmmm decisions decisions.

What you trying to say?? Mods are going to slow down a bit as I'm wanting to get her back to good health however there will be updates almost every Friday lol

Suppose we can let you off :P:lol:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Little update. Car has now had a new dizzy cap, rotor arm, plugs, timing belt and oil change. So a fair bit spent this month. And now she's had her wheels and front grill done in white and I think she looks great. Especially as she's had a nice detail ready for the mimms meet next week.

Anyhoo enough chit chat now for photos

0b9fe766d2b006194a48378e268b0c5a_zps9f18

29b0a24efa5268d8688b9a5ea581f45f_zpsd976

b7643b4af381cb5521e524b40b77d16c_zps2f62

8c41ebd735d3d1c7169c7cc3cfc4df1e_zps3778

And a reflection shot of meee

2d59126e696c5ffa563ec6886c3bee7a_zps134a

• Like 2