Paul's Mrs New Civic EU8 1.6 i-VTEC SE 5dr

knight

That looks really clean and definitely the best colour, a friend of mine was looking at a 1.6 sport 3dr in that colour, gorgeous it was sold before we could get to it though. :(

It's worth paying a bit extra for what you know is a good car. :)

For sure mate,,We did look at a 1.6 s in blue but wanted alot for it even that it had no service history then day after found the demo car so worked out well :wink:

ok then, 1st thing that i need a a good head unit for the new civic, pioneer one out the vti is nearly 12 years old, so needed a new one 10 years ago lol :roll:

So here the new one (all items are the post as we speak) got everything posted for £400 :wink:

Pioneer AVH-X3500DAB

avh-x3500dab_ew5_white-a1_left_large.jpg

Movies, music and MIXTRAX made easy.

Watch all the video you want right from the dashboard of your car with this 6.1" touch screen AV tuner. And you can take your entire music collection on the road - whether from DVD, CD, MP3 or USB, this car tuner is built to play all your tracks from almost any source.

• Play music and movies from CD, DVD, DivX, XviD, WMA, WAV, MP3 and AAC
  • Play DVDs at the rear of the car while navigating from the device on the front dashboard. Switching between video and navigation is as easy as pressing a button
  • Use the integrated Parrot Bluetooth to make hands-free calls or to stream audio from compatible devices
  • The built-in DAB+ tuner lets you explore thousands of new radio stations and additional sources of traffic-related services. You can pause play during calls or skip back to check song titles or repeat a song track.
  • The rear Aux In and USB input connect your iPod, iPhone or other device while keeping your car free of cable clutter (1 cable included)
  • iPod Direct Control lets you manage your iPod/iPhone straight from the CD tuner's 6.1" touch screen
  • Listen to tunes stored on your Android smartphone* using the USB cable
  • The 3 RCA pre-outs let you boost your in-car set-up with additional amps, subs and speakers
  • The 8-band graphic equaliser and crossover function match your various devices to the acoustics of your car
  • The main menu items, the background image, button lighting and multi-colour WVGA display can be customised to your liking
  • MIXTRAX EZ creates non-stop, club-style mixes from your music, illuminating your dashboard with colour effects based on the beat and mood of each song

Pioneer AN-DAB1 - Glass Mount DAB Digital Car Radio Aerial Antenna

$T2eC16JHJHwE9n8igt%2BMBRlpdkGs%2Bw~~60_

Honda Civic RHD 01-06 Car Stereo Double Din Fascia (SILVER) Wiring Harness & Aerial Cage Kit

$T2eC16h,!yoFIeYHp-o7BSVeIydKFQ~~60_35.J

I have that DAB aerial on mine too!

Should look nice fitted! Have you read up how to replace it yet? Gear knob needs to come off and that bit of trim too! Not too difficult though!

I have that DAB aerial on mine too!

Should look nice fitted! Have you read up how to replace it yet? Gear knob needs to come off and that bit of trim too! Not too difficult though!

Yep and do the e-brake mod with a 5 pin relay so i can watch movies on the go :wink:

• Like 1

That's posh. Standard speakers are really good as well. Wouldn't think it they weigh about as much as a paperclip, tiny magnets but they do belt out

Thats good news mate! and the best thing soon as the type r arrives i can swap it over :wink: Sorted :smile:

• Like 1