The Daily PT2 of the White Collection."This Is Not a Project is the it's the family ride lol"

hubert

ye tidy mate :) i think i might benifit from some front camber arms at some point as im scrubbing a lot on the front wings now :/

Really. :o  I can't imagine how that's happened. :lol:

• Like 1

Somebody told him he needs more lows :lol:

ha ha no one has told me to go lower, i want to go lower, but i think she is slowly getting lower as i haven't touched the suspension for a good few months!! i'll show you the damage its doing to my wing when i can get the wheel off when its dry

ha ha no one has told me to go lower, i want to go lower, but i think she is slowly getting lower as i haven't touched the suspension for a good few months!! i'll show you the damage its doing to my wing when i can get the wheel off when its dry

Must be the voices then! :lol: 

I take it from what you've said before it's just standard camber arms at the front for now?

Must be the voices then! :lol:

I take it from what you've said before it's just standard camber arms at the front for now?

ye standard at the minute, you can go a little lower putting some more camber on the front wheels but not loads if you want it to still drive ok :)

i'm thinking of taking out the arch liners though :/

ye standard at the minute, you can go a little lower putting some more camber on the front wheels but not loads if you want it to still drive ok :)

i'm thinking of taking out the arch liners though :/

You can do that but I don't think you'll get much extra clearance for it! Probably want to clean and protect the arches if you decide to remove the liner though! 

You can do that but I don't think you'll get much extra clearance for it! Probably want to clean and protect the arches if you decide to remove the liner though! 

ye that's what i'll be doing once the car is off the road for me to do the work on :)

• Like 1