I'M BUYING THIS TODAY.....

zoomvti

Looking at this later on with a view to buy it 

1904085_613104005409310_403356434_n.jpg?1780806_613104162075961_2074530270_n.jpg1653359_613104508742593_1250750153_n.jpg

It's a 1.5 LSI auto

Does anyone know about these and what should I look out for?

Also there's 95k on the clock with tax and MOT and he wants £500 for it. 

Can not give you any info on  them as never owned one but its a honda and with that milage it should be a win.. But im sure it won't be long before somebody else replies

Looks nice and tidy a touch of rust on both rear arches and o/s/f wing has damage is all i can see other than that looks really really tidy for her age....

As above rust is main consern inner outer arches under sills. Only other concern I would have is the autobox is smooth. Other than that the usual honda things to look for

The main reason I want it is because it comes with a remote start alarm. I've always loved the idea of remote start and wanna take it off and fit it on my MB6. Also it's kind of a gift for my brother. His Mrs decided to sell his car while he was away on business because they were going through a rough patch, so just trying to help him out.

Surely the rust patches can be sorted......they're only small right? So a touch up here and there would be all it needed.......I'm only planning on having it a few months till we can find him something nicer, he's a beemer lad so I know it isn't ideal for him. 

Looks pretty decent for the money couple of bits of damage and the rust being the main problems as everybody else has already said, it looks like it may have some damage or a repair done to the n/s rear just above the sill.

The most important thing with Hondas is history, not necessarily a fsh but knowing it's been looked after and serviced regularly.

Don't touch up the rust, cut it out.

• Like 1

Doesn't look too bad for the age! As long as it drives alright and there's no more than a minor problem or two I'd offer them £350 for it and see what they say?

As above give that rust a good going over. Poke it about make sure the inner arch and back of sill are solid.

Price could maybe knock em down a bit.

I paid 900 for mine don't know what there worth I just wanted it so I bought it.