Shafzzz BMW 325i E90 GrandadSpec build

Shafzzz

I know what you mean! 

For the first time in ages I'm not even thinking about what I'd have next, which hasn't happened since the Cupra R way back in 2010! 

The EK was good fun, but I was crap :lol:

R33 GTSt is actually on the top of my list, I would love an S14 but I don't like having the same car as other friends in our little circle haha, it's cool how me and the group of mates all have different cars :D

I could actually afford an R34 GTT if I sold the BMW haha, but I'm more of a fan of the R33 over the R34, I'd love a moredoor but I haven't ticked the coupe box yet so I really think the R33 GTSt might be the next one.. problem is..

I can insure a UK Spec R33 GTR for less than an import R33 GTSt. And I'd have to wait till next May before I could insure the GTSt. But then I don't have 13k for an R33 GTR or the balls to run it.

I want an R33 GTSt next I've decided, but it'd have to wait till next May, I'm not quite done with the EP3 yet and I think even if I got the GTSt I wouldn't sell the EP3 I just love driving it so much and it's relatively cheap to run!

325i is going before August though...