Shafzzz BMW 325i E90 GrandadSpec build

Shafzzz

@Krzys

I don't think he can get insurance on the BMW yet so I'm not too sure! Saves the hassle though so worth a look.

Yeah and every other car is boring and french, the supercars out and about in Geneva were nice though!

@Krzys

I don't think he can get insurance on the BMW yet so I'm not too sure! Saves the hassle though so worth a look.

Yeah and every other car is boring and french, the supercars out and about in Geneva were nice though!

How old is he, younger brother I take it?

I remember people always looking at my brother's Pulsar when we took it to Maastricht. But considering most cars were boring dervs with the occasional 306 with crappy lexus lights I'm not surprised a 330bhp Dastun with a massive front mount got heads turning 8-)

How old is he, younger brother I take it?

I remember people always looking at my brother's Pulsar when we took it to Maastricht. But considering most cars were boring dervs with the occasional 306 with crappy lexus lights I'm not surprised a 330bhp Dastun with a massive front mount got heads turning 8-)

Older but just recently passed his test meaning a 220bhp RWD BMW isn't a likely car to get himself insured on! I love Pulsar GTIRs I'd love one one day but I'm too scared to run one/gearbox issues scare me haha

After Mimms my brother started getting really excited and we decided we're going to buy one together as a track slag! Basically work will start with stripping the entire car down, sort out any rust or rot on the shell as we know a really good bodyshop for good rates plus quality work. Then together with me making the tea and him working the spanners we're going to rebuild the engine and box with lots of extra goodies! :D

• Like 1

My mate had a pulsar GTi-R for about 2 weeks, he bought it, got really excited by the power apparently it was brutal (280-300 or around that mark) but couldn't afford to run/insure it so sold it on :( so I never got to go in it, only car with an SR20 I've been in is Sorivitys 200SX and that's seriously seriously made me miss boost again

That project sounds so fun! I'd love to have a project like that, that's what my EP3 was meant to be before I decided I like it more than my 325i day to day :lol:

My brother's Pulsar was his only car and it was eventually replaced by an EP3! Did go through 6 clutches, 4 gearboxes, a transfer box and a bottom end! That was 6 months use over two years! :o

I don't get why people buy cars without checking they can afford to insure them :lol:

• Like 1

He missed the boost instantly but he loved that the EP3 took all the abuse he could throw at it! We were both on track at the same time at Silverstone, I was in my EK4 and spun off :lol:

• Like 1

EK4 must've been fun to track! Properly good handling cars! I miss boost now I'm really considering going for a scoob after my EP3 but I just know it can't take the abuse I'd throw at it like a Honda can, I just want something in the big leagues of Japanese cars now, I've had the baby turbo (starlet GT), the civic type R, I now want something in that next tier but I don't know what yet!