Shafzzz BMW 325i E90 GrandadSpec build

Shafzzz

There's that but I would just ask myself why am I doing it when I don't like listening to other peoples cars rattling to death :lol: Plus you can't hear the music over it!

Absolutely, I much prefer quality.

Have you ever sat in a comp db car though. :o

I've been stood holding a rear screen on one but that's the closest I've been!

You really need to be inside to feel all the air moving, it does some strange things, especially to females at the magical 33hz. :)

Roj it's still pretty clean but meh I'll give it a rinse over maybe tomorrow if I have time! Be nice seeing the MB6 and getting some pics and vids haha

Also an update on the audio front, it's still not fitted yet BUT I have just purchased two new underseat subwoofers. The standard items were 6.25" a piece and really not that punchy or powerful and I thought if I'm going through the trouble of amping speakers etc I'd really want some more bass, so £215 later (modifying BMWs make my old Jap cars look silly cheap) I've purchased some Logic7/Harman Kardon subwoofers from an M3 which are 8.5" each and much more powerful. They're also PLUG AND PLAY! And fit under the seats perfectly with enclosures. This means I'll effectively have two 8's under my front seats, and amped Alpine front speakers.

Happy bunny Shafz is.

Roj it's still pretty clean but meh I'll give it a rinse over maybe tomorrow if I have time! Be nice seeing the MB6 and getting some pics and vids haha

Also an update on the audio front, it's still not fitted yet BUT I have just purchased two new underseat subwoofers. The standard items were 6.25" a piece and really not that punchy or powerful and I thought if I'm going through the trouble of amping speakers etc I'd really want some more bass, so £215 later (modifying BMWs make my old Jap cars look silly cheap) I've purchased some Logic7/Harman Kardon subwoofers from an M3 which are 8.5" each and much more powerful. They're also PLUG AND PLAY! And fit under the seats perfectly with enclosures. This means I'll effectively have two 8's under my front seats, and amped Alpine front speakers.

Happy bunny Shafz is.

They should do the job nicely. B)

Sooo updates updates...

Well yesterday I turned 21 so for my 21st birthday me and some mates decided to go to Santa Pod for the RWYB day.. And what a day it was! Weather was brilliant and I did 3 runs, 2 of which were against Roj and had an overall good day. Here are some pics of mine and Roj's MB6 together aswell as our timeslip from our best run. All my runs were with a passenger which added 80kg to the car, and 3/4 tank fuel as well as running on absolutely terrible runflats. I managed to run a 15.6 at 88mph with a very good 60ft time of 2.2 for the tyres I was on, as well as it being my 3rd run ever at Pod.

Some pics with Roj's MB6:

UncYRpOl.jpg

eKj1HPzl.jpg

2WhkERIl.jpg

a7NEvS5l.jpg

2014-03-09092000.jpg

2014-03-09103253.jpg

2014-03-09100829.jpg

qB2w1MFl.jpg

This is the timeslip for Roj and me on our best run, Roj on the left and me on the right. Well chuffed with our results and very very close races too haha there's nothing in it till 3rd gear but RWD launches harder than FWD in this case!

Some pics are stolen from Roj but I'm sure he won't mind! Was a great day and I hope next time if I haven't got my new car already we can run again, and you'll get into the 15's and I'm going to try and get 15.3 with a passenger and break 14's solo!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Aaaaand a long overdue update! First things first the audio is fitted, no pictures of this because it all looks.. well, stock? Which is what I wanted from the sound system. The full speclist of my audio goes:

BMW Professional MP3 CD Headunit recoded to Hi-Fi (the base system has a weird EQ on it that compensates for the lack of tweeters it has)

Alpine front component speakers with alpine tweeters (x2)

New door trims for both front doors with tweeter grilles (x2)

Harman Kardon Logic 7 8.5" Underseat Subwoofers (x2)

Alpine 4 channel amp for front components and underseat subwoofers.

Non audio but still interior mods:

CREE interior bulbs.. 14 of them! - Here but not fitted.

Digital speedo coded into the central speedo display which is GPS accurate, brilliant for hooning and makes me feel like I'm in a racing game...

Biggest recent mod that arrived today (Ignore the messy bed):

2dqu1pj.jpg

2qbbrq8.jpg

Genuine BMW E90 Facelift angel eye headlights, ordered CREE LED angel eyes so when they arrive (typical me forgetting it was a four day weekend so Tuesday!) then they'll get fitted.

That's progress for now, thanks for reading.

• Like 1