Shafzzz BMW 325i E90 GrandadSpec build

Shafzzz

Thanks everyone, gonna go for the bottom ones in Gunmetal after payday, didn't realise how expensive 19" tyres were! I also wanna wash the car but I just know it's going to rain later.. but it's filthy, I hate moments like this!

• Like 1

x3. :D

It's always great when mum approves of modding. :lol:

My mother had her first venture in mine since the Meisters and leather went in, she approves! :lol:

• Like 2

My mother had her first venture in mine since the Meisters and leather went in, she approves! :lol:

My first car was technically my mothers car for 11 years then passed down to me but she still drove it, I put starlet GT turbo seats in it and she was so amazed that she kept asking me why I didn't do it sooner! It was funny though.. seeing my mum drive a lowered 60mm starlet with tints, JDM lights, induction kit and bucket seats to tesco.. She learnt to drive lowered cars though! My mum has always had mixed reactions to my cars.. I sold my MK4 Golf and bought a starlet GT turbo whilst she was on holiday and when she got back.. to say she wasn't happy would be an understatement.

She likes the BMW though, she says I've "calmed" down.. she doesn't know I'm looking for a second car as a project muahaha...

• Like 1

My first car was technically my mothers car for 11 years then passed down to me but she still drove it, I put starlet GT turbo seats in it and she was so amazed that she kept asking me why I didn't do it sooner! It was funny though.. seeing my mum drive a lowered 60mm starlet with tints, JDM lights, induction kit and bucket seats to tesco.. She learnt to drive lowered cars though! My mum has always had mixed reactions to my cars.. I sold my MK4 Golf and bought a starlet GT turbo whilst she was on holiday and when she got back.. to say she wasn't happy would be an understatement.

She likes the BMW though, she says I've "calmed" down.. she doesn't know I'm looking for a second car as a project muahaha...

:lol:

I part-exchanged my mum's Clio against my first car! She wasn't impressed but when she drove it for the first time I think she forgave me! 

• Like 1

Yup! Going to be in a Honda very soon hopefully.. I believe Roj knows what one!

Haha, what was your first car if you don't mind me asking?

I wrote off the first one, which was a shame because my mum had it for 12 years without bother and I had it for 5 months.. live and learn though :(

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great weekend with Roj in London for Japfest, and a great time at Japfest and seeing the other MB/MC's on the civic5 stand... despite the weather! Was an eventful weekend from sorting out Roj's subwoofer til 2am on the Saturday Morning.. to then embark on the journey to Japfest at 4am having not slept for over 24hrs! Then a Gumball 3000 supercar meet at Krispy Kremes the next day, whole weekend of meets then! His MB6 performed beautifully and I got to take him out in the BMW, I'll let him give his own opinion but all I can say is...

I love this car more and more every time I drive it, from the power delivery to the refinement to the chassis balance, I don't see myself having a non BMW daily driver ever again! But when it comes to my toy.. I may just have to get a Honda, Roj's MB6 did tempt me a bit but we'll see what's available at the time. Some of the pics I took of mine and Roj's car..

1493233_10203941876537292_61250331340578

20140511_155551.jpg

20140511_155604.jpg

No real changes except I'm going to a meet on Sunday so hopefully someone takes good shots of my car, got to wash her beforehand though!

• Like 1