Mk5 Tina V8 ... SOLD

VTISmichael

Was it that actual one ^^^ you saw or is that just nabbed from google?

Crayford convertible - rare as an honest politician.

Nice example mate, but not a genuine Crayford. The roof is all wrong, so assuming it's been a two door that's been converted at home or something. Still a really sweet car though (ow! Have I just showed my Geek???   :ugeek::shock::-D  lol)

Well on a lot of old cars the main beam switch was on the floor n some people put in later columns with it on the stork it might have been that originally n i have seen people use it as a noz switch which is totally awesome

It could well be for the lights mate! That mark of cortina isnt supposed to have the foot operated wiper thingy.

Nice example mate, but not a genuine Crayford. The roof is all wrong, so assuming it's been a two door that's been converted at home or something. Still a really sweet car though (ow! Have I just showed my Geek???   :ugeek::shock::-D  lol)

Feel free to geek out any time, you're in good company. I thought the roof looked odd on that one but I've never heard of anyone other than Crayford converting them.

We'd love to see some pics of your old 'tinas. :D

Cheers dave, i have a wipers switch and it could be high beams i really dont know lol also i got a small flip button switch on the drivers dash which i have no clue what that does.

I was sure that was a cortina convertible ..

Cheers dave, i have a wipers switch and it could be high beams i really dont know lol also i got a small flip button switch on the drivers dash which i have no clue what that does.

I thought you knew what it did and you were just having a bit of fun. :lol: I guess you'll just have to see where the wires lead.

I was sure that was a cortina convertible ..

It is, it's just not a Crayford one like I thought.