Mk5 Tina V8 ... SOLD

VTISmichael

Well on a lot of old cars the main beam switch was on the floor n some people put in later columns with it on the stork it might have been that originally n i have seen people use it as a noz switch which is totally awesome

lol thats for the window wipers, although that year of cortina shouldnt have one! Was on very early mk3's. two of mine had it. You just pressed it to activate the wash/wipe, very retro cool!

She's coming along nicely mate, although have to say that all these pics of cortinas is making me wish i still had mine! I'll try and find a photo of them, got a crap photo of the red GXL I had (it was a bucket to be honest!) and the only pic I have of my fave one that I restored is a newspaper spread where it got a feature in the Daily Record! I'd sold it by then, and the guy who bought it took the full credit for restoring it the git! He let it go to wreck and ruin, shouldve kept her. Was the exact same colour and spec as the one used in "Life on Mars" series, only that one was a fake GXL! lol Not got any pics of my other mk3 (a white 2000E, white 8spoke wheels, and boy racered right up! lol) mk5 ones, but got a pic of my mk4 somewhere.