computer chair!

fyfie5

45 quid! I'd want the rest of the interior for that!

tis quite expensive, there was also an accord full electric leather one and they had wired a little battery pack up so you could use all the electrics! was £150, all you would need after that is heated seats then you would never be off the computer haha!

Don't need heated computer chair, my "throne" as I call it gets hot enough as it is! Comfy as hell though!

As for making one, should be fairly easy! 

Yep its well easy to make one me n the guys i used to work with made 1 out of an old xr4i recaro n it looked awesome all you need is an old seat,some 2mm flat plate n some 25mm x 12mm box section n a welder job done just make sure u limit the recliner as it will tip lol as i found out

• Like 2

I was going to do this with mine but I'm running out of places to store stuff that I may never get round to.

I've gained a little bit more space for stuff to be ignored :lol:

LOL quite a few years back my mate and i stole a seat out of my mk2 cavalier and made a racing seat for online racing, the steering wheel and gearstick and pedals and monitor all fitted to a small unit and the real car chair just finished off the experience