My new rust bucket!

vtec2011

I thought I post a thread about my new part time car to keep myself occupied :lol:

It is a 2001 Ford Fiesta 1.3 Endura (1300 Kent Pre-Crossflow engine) producing a whopping 59bhp... :lol:  It's gutless of course, very rusty on the rear arches and pretty rotted underneath being a typical Ford. It's only done 68'000 miles! :shock:  Just had new MOT with 2 pages of advisories on RUST, just had brand new tyres fitted all round and a full service. 

I will be driving this around until I get myself a MC2 Aerodeck but that won't be till the end of this year or beginning of next year. Between these months, I feel I must do something to the Fezzy. Matte black it and put a load of Monster and Ken Block stickers on it :P

I cannot see how this car would be sold again due to amount of rust and amount of welding already been done to it so I might aswell have a bit of fun with it! :D

10262189_727533773978164_624936851022424

It's managed that many miles? :lol:

As Nick says, don't spend too much on it, I know you want to have a bit of fun but you'll need a decent wedge towards the MC2's insurance too remember :)

I won't be spending much on it, the costly bit is paint. I got a 4 inch back-box with no baffles so I'll bolt that on. Whack on a set of oldskool XR2 alloys which been sat in the shed for years. 

Shouldn't look too bad ;)

What a beauty enjoy mate mine lasted 2 weeks, thought it was best to get rid when my misses was following me down the duel carridgeway and couldn't see because it was smoking that much lol.