Top speed!!

shaikh

Got my mb6 up to 135 once and ran out of road so had to back off, but it was still pulling at that point. My last car was a saab 900S which I had at 130 at one point but none of those come close to being as terrifying as just managing to touch 100 in a smart 4/2 down hill with a wind behind it ^^ that was bloody scary

Jeeze that would be scary! Managed an indicated ton in a Volvo 340 once, downhill with the wind and that wallowed about something silly! 

The Accord has done 115 on the GPS! 

Still got a few rpms to go!

Yeah, in the power bit too. But all the weight in the back and the speed meant the front end was feeling a bit too light for comfort.

• Like 1

To get a pic at the same time dude is awesome total disregard for the law lol wat a hero. I did manage to get 115 out of my miss's 1.4 micra it was screaming lol n the temp gauge went up well quick but it felt strangely stable as if the chassis could handle more speed

To get a pic at the same time dude is awesome total disregard for the law lol wat a hero. I did manage to get 115 out of my miss's 1.4 micra it was screaming lol n the temp gauge went up well quick but it felt strangely stable as if the chassis could handle more speed

Ha ha, that was the wife from the passenger seat :D

Probably explains some of the shaking :lol:

Still had a gear to go on the Autobahn where I could've maxed it if I wanted to (135mph is top of 5th)

aWvpGPE.jpg

And at the moment the cocky front passenger presses the start/stop button :lol:

• Like 2

And at the moment the c**ky front passenger presses the start/stop button :lol:

LOL as funny/scary as that would be, it doesn't work at speed.. I don't think.. I don't know.. I don't want to know.. I did have a friend in Sixth Form who had a habit of pulling the handbrake up for me as I drove my starlet.. made for interesting situations outside the park by college. Handbrake turns.. girls.. it's gotta work right?

LOL as funny/scary as that would be, it doesn't work at speed.. I don't think.. I don't know.. I don't want to know.. I did have a friend in Sixth Form who had a habit of pulling the handbrake up for me as I drove my starlet.. made for interesting situations outside the park by college. Handbrake turns.. girls.. it's gotta work right?

Top Gear says it does, that'll do for me! :lol:

• Like 1