Top speed!!

shaikh

I last drove for a magazine photoshoot.

That would be the best way of doing it if we could get one involved as they have all the proper timing gear too.

I would like to see one at 150mph because I done 140 and wasnt going up very fast after that

I'm willing to bet the claims of 150 were indicated but not on the GPS where it matters.

Has anyone have photo /video evidence of there claims? Now don't go blasting up to 140+mph while filming on your phone with one hand on the wheel like a boss!!

genuine autobahn photo with a deck chock-full of camping gear for a euro road trip...

Autobahn.jpg

got up to 135 before backing out.

Pics looks shakey Mr Broon ! lol

Ive hit just shy of 130, speedo indicated on a dash to the hospital .. Along an autobahn, on a private road :geek:

Got my mb6 up to 135 once and ran out of road so had to back off, but it was still pulling at that point. My last car was a saab 900S which I had at 130 at one point but none of those come close to being as terrifying as just managing to touch 100 in a smart 4/2 down hill with a wind behind it ^^ that was bloody scary