My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

Thanks @Chandler Just had a quick look on there and I couldn't find anything. I'll have a proper look after work.

Tell you what though, wish I knew that sight before I rebuilt the engine. So much good quality parts at good prices!

Thanks @Chandler Just had a quick look on there and I couldn't find anything. I'll have a proper look after work.

Tell you what though, wish I knew that sight before I rebuilt the engine. So much good quality parts at good prices!

if you cant find anything, email them, there great at getting back quickly with a great price. most of it is oem or oem quality.

where did you buy the parts from when you rebuilt it?

if you cant find anything, email them, there great at getting back quickly with a great price. most of it is oem or oem quality.

where did you buy the parts from when you rebuilt it?

Just had another look and nothing,I will email them.

Matey who done the machine work on the engine has ordered the rings and shells so not sure. But I ordered the head-gasket kit, cambelt kit and bits from Mills

That's a really good price to be fair but do they really need it? Your D16z6 engine has only done 100'000 miles if I remember correctly?

I paid £42 for NPR piston rings. Wish I got OEM ones from that Jap Service Parts that you suggested to me haha!

That's a really good price to be fair but do they really need it? Your D16z6 engine has only done 100'000 miles if I remember correctly?

I paid £42 for NPR piston rings. Wish I got OEM ones from that Jap Service Parts that you suggested to me haha!

is that for all 4 pistons £42? ye it's done about 110k now. picked up a load of parts today from honda as i get parts real cheap from there now :D

is that for all 4 pistons £42? ye it's done about 110k now. picked up a load of parts today from honda as i get parts real cheap from there now :D

Yeah £42 for all 4 piston rings (2 rings and 1 oil ring for each piston) Does seem a bit too cheap to me but matey who ordered them reckons they're very good. We'll see aye....

Ideal! So engine out again then! :lol:

Yeah £42 for all 4 piston rings (2 rings and 1 oil ring for each piston) Does seem a bit too cheap to me but matey who ordered them reckons they're very good. We'll see aye....

Ideal! So engine out again then! :lol:

ye that aint a bad price, sjhould be 4 rings i think mate! well there is on mine anway! you have 3 main rings and 1 oil ring

ye that aint a bad price, sjhould be 4 rings i think mate! well there is on mine anway! you have 3 main rings and 1 oil ring

D15's only have 2 compression rings and 1 oil ring. I thought D16's would be the same but I have never took one apart..