"What the Heck??" Smitty_Works MC3 Aerodeck

this why I kept failing my inspection for the e-brake being uneven.

20140720_174419_RichtoneHDR_zpsr6wtadaw.

these things are done and done!!! gonna keep them as cores so if I ever need some new-new ones I can turn them in. after adjusting the e-brake cables, and bleeding the brakes the car stops a lot smoother now.

I looked at the adjuster nut and lever for the e-brake cables and it is level just as it should be.

Oh wow!

Perfect.

I've had to roll my rear arches :wink:

thanks. I just did a lil rolling of the wells in my garage the old school way. when I get the chance I want to have a shop get it better for me.

I really like your taste in wheels :lol:

They look perfect on the Deck and sits nice too, kind of what I'm looking for!  I got to get 16's for mine now after seeing this :)

I appreciate the comment. yeah I believe that 16's are a very nice fit for the Decks.

I try to keep my wheel selection very simple and tasteful.

• 2 weeks later...

been off the grid for a lil bit. work has kept me pretty busy these days. I had to take the rims and tires off due to the rubbing when going over bumps and the likes of. so I threw on the Zenders for the time being. I think I need to get 205 series tires all around to help with the rubbing.

at least my rear camber kit finally came in; I will post up pictures of that later on.