My Honda Civic MA9 :) First build thread

YFKyle12

So lately I've not been doing much to the car as I've been abit busy but my mate was scrapping his mb6 so we got it stripped and I couldn't resist and had to buy a few bits and bobs.

20140821_195539_zpsb4cb978e.jpg

Got the rev counter so I now have 9500 instead of 8000. Got a shift light coming in at 8500 so now I feel safe taking it to the shift point.

20140818_163518_zps058bc37b.jpg

Still got to the get the c4 bottom end with the integra pistons so looking forward to getting that and slapping it in the car :)

Going to drop her on her back side? Or just subtle lows?

No idea how much diff the servo will make tbh .. It will technically create more of an assistance, so you should be able to press less for more brake i'd have thought?

Servo will just decrease the amount of pedal travel for required braking.

Should be nice.

I sold mine tho..

Found it made the brakes either on or off. So went back to the 15/16 bmc.

Going to drop her on her back side? Or just subtle lows?

No idea how much diff the servo will make tbh .. It will technically create more of an assistance, so you should be able to press less for more brake i'd have thought?

Yes looking to keep it about the same as it is just now. Standard shocks on sleeves are far far far to bouncy lol really had to get stiffer ones, started feeling sea sick every time I go in car lol.

I was hoping it would stiffing up the pedal, mines is to spongey atm

So got round to fitting the d2's today and what a difference, after feeling the the difference in the d2's I would never put sleeves on standard shocks again and would just buy proper ones to begin with

• Like 4

So got round to fitting the d2's today and what a difference, after feeling the the difference in the d2's I would never put sleeves on standard shocks again and would just buy proper ones to begin with

We all learn at some point or another about going cheap! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...