Shafz's NHB '02 EP3 Type R Build!

Shafzzz

I fixed it didn't I?! :P

Did only half your car get done? I thought our mate did the rest? I know my car needed 3 passes with the DA to get it looking shiny.

And sick Japfest plans!

Yeah I had a mapped Leon FR TDi which kept up with the likes of Jags on motorways and Porsche's in the twisty stuff! Great fun that was! 

I'm not overly keen on the front end of the CLS, otherwise a nice car! 

• Like 1

You've owned a lot of cars! Then again I'm on my 5th at 21 haha! Yeah I do love a good diesel but I don't do the mileage for it, if I did I'd have a 535d M sport in a heartbeat..

EP3 update! 

I've sourced a set of prefacelift 1.4i/1.6/non type R headlights for cheap at a local breakers, so I'm going to proceed to paint the inners black as I saw it on a prefacelift EP3 and it looks brilliant, especially on silver or black EP3s. Maybe I will do little cosmetic things here and there as long as they're cheap!

I'm on 5 in 3 years so I have a chance of being on 15 in 10 years if I carry on at this rate :lol:

Yeah all the hot type Rs have always had black backed headlights, ATR, EK9, DC2 so I thought I should do it to my EP3!

• Like 1

It's funny cause the car I hated the most (my MK4 golf) is the car I've owned the longest so far at 13 months! The BMW hits a year in 2 weeks though :) The EP3 is the first car I've fallen in love with since my GT turbo so smiles all round!

Just went for a hoon to morrisons and I just love the stares it gets and compliments from people who know what it is.. also get mothers shielding their childrens ears or putting their windows up in traffic though. Also it snaps peoples necks on VTEC haha

Nice! I keep changing my mind on what I want from cars, I want comfort and style and luxuries then I want speed and handling, then I want something "different". Like a woman sometimes :lol:

Though to be fair, in recent years the speed thing has gotten a bit less important. Around here you simply can't drive around as fast as you like. Nottingham used to have a huge cruise scene which the police very firmly stamped out! The roads are terrible, pot holes and speed bumps all over and cameras everywhere else! 

I know all about the cruise scene.. CruiseNotts ring a bell? LMAO my cousin has a 265bhp audi S3 MK1 in Notts, so I knew all about the scene there. London is pretty cool cause you can just head down South and there's nice twisty roads, then there's places like Box Hill etc.

To be honest my BMW does the comfort and luxury/speed aspect, whilst my EP3 does the outright speed/handling/boy racerness, so I'm lucky in a way. I do change my mind in what cars I want A LOT though!

I know all about the cruise scene.. CruiseNotts ring a bell? LMAO my cousin has a 265bhp audi S3 MK1 in Notts, so I knew all about the scene there. London is pretty cool cause you can just head down South and there's nice twisty roads, then there's places like Box Hill etc.

To be honest my BMW does the comfort and luxury/speed aspect, whilst my EP3 does the outright speed/handling/boy racerness, so I'm lucky in a way. I do change my mind in what cars I want A LOT though!

Yep, I was on there while it was .cjb.net when I was 13 or 14 abusing folk with talk of my dads Carlton GSi thinking I was good! :lol:

I keep saying jokingly to my parents I need more than one car to cover my moods, these days I think it's less of a joke! :lol:

• Like 1