Shafz's NHB '02 EP3 Type R Build!

Shafzzz

Since I found out the EP3 only revs to 5700 in neutral, I've been treating it like launch control therefore have set a few alarms off LOL, It behaves like a 2step when really it's just a limiter. I don't do it often but it sounds incredible, I definitely need to consider a quieter exhaust for the sake of track use, and my neighbours don't like me arriving home late.

EDIT: For anyone who wanted to know about my sound system, here's a low quality video filmed by a friend

Despite what it sounds like on the video the vocals are surprisingly clear in real life, problem is both my rear wings flex/shake due to bass. Looks hilarious from outside.

Oops.

Haha if my clutch wasn't brand new I'd get an exedy OEM stage 2 clutch, but then I might aswell upgrade to a facelift/DC5 flywheel at the same time soooo Krzys...  :ph34r: 

Nah my mates got a DC5 flywheel waiting for me, but I don't see myself getting the clutch done anytime soon! It's crazy the weight difference between prefacelift and facelift flywheels!

Looking good mate. .how does it feel to drive with the rear anti roll bar!!?? Any difference

Haven't put it on yet but I'll let you know, the weathers been atrocious recently so work on the car is 0 at the moment.

Should be fitted by the end of this week though!

Liking your EP3 too! Well I would like it isn't it  :lol:

I now have a dilemma regarding backbox. I've wanted a new backbox for a while as the fitment of this off the shelf one is a bit.. let's not go there. 

Basically I've been recommended by my friends to go to Solid Fabrications, they're very good with exhausts and Hondas and I know you have to pay to play but they've quoted me £250 for a new backbox alone, I personally find this a bit steep but know it'll be the best possible backbox I can get done and their expertise is very well known within the Honda community.

However my friend has an EP2 and just got a backbox done by Pipe Craft, a place in Essex who's known for fast fords but can do jap stuff too and they'll probably quote me cheaper than £250..

Head says go Pipe Craft, heart says stick with what you know - Solid Fab. Also I know what the Solid Fab one will sound like and the Pipe Craft one I have no idea whether it'll sound good or not but it could potentially be half the price!

Solid Fab are also 1hr closer to me than Pipe Craft

Argh.