Shafz's NHB '02 EP3 Type R Build!

Shafzzz

EP3 is my first Honda but as @Roj will assure you. One of our friends has had like 6, one has a built EG, @Sorivity had a DC2 and the Honda that made me fall in love with Honda was a UK spec DC2 I went in, then an EK4.. then Finally Roj's MB6. I decided to get the easiest hot one to daily that I'd always wanted! I would've loved an EK4 but I wanted a K20 because as a platform for power it's brilliant!

There will come a time where you all have them again! 

@Sorivity won't get a Honda again, that's for sure. One of them is very Toyota biased, and one of them's grown up haha! Oh well it's fun being the only Honda ones, all memes apply!

I can't wait for my car to be done, although the container arrives tomorrow the contents won't be delivered for another week

@Sorivity won't get a Honda again, that's for sure. One of them is very Toyota biased, and one of them's grown up haha! Oh well it's fun being the only Honda ones, all memes apply!

I can't wait for my car to be done, although the container arrives tomorrow the contents won't be delivered for another week

post-4759-0-75685700-1421332048_thumb.jp

:lol:

• Like 2

Well. My clutch has been going for ages as the cars done 107k on the original clutch, and last night it finally went, slipping like crazy. I realised my clutch had one launch left in it so when picking up my new headlights, I decided to use that last launch against a VXR on a private racetrack just off the M....

Anyway. EP3 1-0 VXR, and I had a bad clutch, yay for greasy conditions. But yeah, new genuine Honda clutch ordered and probably a 3.6kg fidanza flywheel. If not I'll just get a facelift EP3 flywheel...