Shafz's NHB '02 EP3 Type R Build!

Shafzzz

Nice mate .. Love CF goodies ! 

Thanks! 

Tasty bits!! Carbon looks so good on Black.

Thanks! :)

Unfortunately driving today, my radiator started leaking so I've ordered a new one to arrive on Monday, hopefully that all gets sorted, also my knock sensor went so I ordered another one and got it fitted next day, it's just all maintenance though so I don't mind shelling out a bit to get it all done the first time..

Carbon bits will be on soon but I've got a few more things to arrive before I do it all, rather get it done at once so it's like BOOM! New mods!

Got my radiator done, all is well with the car, also got an MOT done and it passed :) Was hilarious when he was doing emissions and was confused at how fast an EP3 revved, bounced off the limiter once in neutral and it shot a small flame  :lol:.

One advisory for nearside rear tyre but I was changing them this month for Rainsport3s to match the fronts anyway! So another years MOT on it I just need to renew tax end of this month then I can go mental with the mods for show season :)

• Like 1

Very happy with it! Although this car is financially destroying me haha, £285 to tax brings total expenditure for this year alone (since 1st Jan) to over a grand lol. But I love it and it's the only hobby that keeps me sane so I don't mind spending on it.. I think.. I hope.

Once tax is paid for I'll try and get the bonnet sorted, also found a bodyshop that may smooth my front bumper for me as one of the previous owners used what looks like bathroom sealant to stick the plate on (as well as screws?!) so I can't run shorter plates or a 12x6 rear plate because of it! So I may smooth the front bumper and get the rear plate recess re-done... Or do I follow my CF bonnet/spoiler theme and splash out on a CF bootlid?!

Spoken to my bodywork guy about smoothing the front bumper, in regards to the CF tailgate... I'll contact my supplier once I've got enough orders to make a container worthwhile, but for now I'm aiming to get the car show ready for Mimms and JF1.

To do list:

- Fit CF Bonnet+ Aerocatches

- Fit CF Spoiler

- Smooth front bumper plate recess with hideaway plate

- Raise backbox back up and bend the hangers

- Window tint

- Get private plates on

• 2 weeks later...

Had some nice weather on Sunday, and as it'd been through most of winter and gotten filthy, thought it was time to give it a well deserved wash

Looks like I got excited...

9aaacd52-ce96-4670-9177-2b71ffad5440_zps

Turned out really nice though :) I'll add a pic in later cause photobucket is being awkward about 12MP pics...

But now this is finally on :)

86075157-ab8e-42a7-9596-e8be72b51b2a_zps

Looks amazing in person, fitment is spot on, very very happy, making me wanna get the bonnet on even sooner!

• Like 1