VTI-S project, hopefully H2B conversion. (Picture Heavy)

Paul_Batman

oh yeah ive decided against buying just an engine and going to buy a full donor, mainly for three reasons,

1. i can see it running, see if its healthy, mileage etc.

2. incase i miss anything later and i get stuck looking for some s**te clip/bracket/wire/bolt lol

3. cheapest way and potential to make some money back with weighing it in/selling parts etc

yeah that's sound man I was going to buy the engine for my coupe incase the h22 I have in it ever went pop. Would be good to have a spare just wouldn't be as quick tho lol
  • Like 1

Couldn't tell you about the Prelude H22 mate, but I've nailed my dads ATR and the engine is mental. They don't redline as high as the B Series but fook me they sound awesome with a decent intake. Very interested in this build mate, good luck.

• Like 1

H22A

• Found in the Japanese 4th gen Prelude Si VTEC (2WS BB4 & 4WS BB1). It produces 200 PS (147 kW; 197 hp) @ 6,800 rpm & 161.50 ft·lbf (218.96 N·m) @ 5,500 rpm and comes with a black valvecover.
  • Found in the Japanese 5th gen Prelude SiR (2WS BB6 & 4WS BB8). It produces 200 PS (147 kW; 197 hp) @ 6,800 rpm & 161 ft·lbf (218 N·m) @ 5,500 rpm and comes with a black valvecover.
  • Found in the Japanese 5th gen Prelude Type-S and SiR S-Spec (BB6). It produces 220 PS (162 kW; 217 hp) @ 7,200 rpm & 163 ft·lbf (221 N·m) @ 6,500 rpm and comes with a red valvecover.
  • Found in the Japanese 6th gen Accord/Torneo Euro-R (CL1). It produces 220 PS (162 kW; 217 hp) @ 7,200 rpm & 163 ft·lbf (221 N·m) @ 6,500 rpm and comes with a red valvecover.

V's

H22A7

• Found in the European 1998-2002 Accord Type-R (CH1). It produces 212 PS (156 kW; 209 hp) and comes with a red valvecover.

i know wikipedia isn't very accurate but for a rough guide ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_H_Engine