Hatch V's Deck (rover v's cargo ship)

burbleboy

MB6 Vs MC2  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Hatch or Deck

• MB6
    • MC2

Then there's Alex and Phil who don't need them but have them anyway, my first M was a deck too! But I like fast estates and always have done. I think they lend themselves more to the sleeper brigade.

Sleeper brigade indeed as they would fall asleep looking at the square lines at the stern! 'Ahoy me mateys, aaaarrrrr'

• Like 2

:lol: You really aren't a fan are you dude?

I said earlier that I liked the modded ones as they do look nice.

It's the standard shape that I find hard to appreciate! It's like the car designer took his payment and then took his blueprints to the pub to finish it...but didn't....came home and his 4 year old daughter finished the blueprints off for him! Their uncle was probably a glazier and was instantly a millionaire with those rear quarter windows!

Hatch owners have let me down on this one!

The popularity for the deck seems to be swinging more towards the practicality for most people. Mostly family men that have to have a car with a boot. Kind of a forced option for some people? Bit like the fathers who buy a vauxhall Zafira turbos cause they have to have the space but need fun in their lives. Seems looks just doesn't matter to some hence aerodeck cluttering up the roads! :)

One thing I have learned....you deck dad's have a bond that even Elton John would be proud of!

I don't have kids, and i'm 22 and my deck is my 2nd car I had now. Soo.... ;)

All I can say is I love the look of both deck and hatch yes I have two Mbs but would love a deck to No cash for that :(

Project k28 deck. :lol: :lol:

I would actually love to give this a go :/ maybe in the future!!

I don't have kids I just think the decks look nicer and are more subtle too, mine gonna be a cornering weapon once my rear ARB is on and get some strut braces for the rear ;)

Plus it turns heads and has people confused