Hatch V's Deck (rover v's cargo ship)

burbleboy

MB6 Vs MC2  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Hatch or Deck

• MB6
    • MC2

And most standard cars are pretty boring to start with. A bogo base model Eg civic looks boring, base model Focus etc look boring as did most 90's "FAMILY" cars. Standard M's don't look much until you start modding them. And thats hatch's and decks. Dawn and I didn't have kids, didn't need a big car, but we still had both a hatch and a deck. Dawn got the deck because she like the styling of it, I prefered the hatch at the time. But giving the option now of buying a vti hatch or deck, then it would be a deck. And I still dont need practical, would buy it on looks alone. So not forced into buying one, same as I doubt most of the deck owners on here were forced to buy them. They bought them because they like them, because we're petrol heads. Not because we're someone with no interest in cars (Mr zafira driver). A true lover of the Civic M's likes them regardless of hatch/deck. Jeese, this discussion is getting long in the tooth now!

Don't take this thread seriously Dave, it was opened for us all to have a bit of fun with regards to hatch v deck owners and the banter that is clearly there. I like decks the have been modified, I have said that a few times. Tom and I are posting fun pics to amuse our fellow members. This thread is not personal or seriously questioning people's choice in buying cars!

This thread has shown a healthy interest in Decks, as the poll shows. And that hatch owners enthusiasm for their own cars...is poor.

Tis ok mate, not taking it seriously myself, (just take a look at one of your previous comments lol) just a bit concerned that anyone new here or guests browsing the forum may think it's for real, or compare it to the likes of what sometimes happens on civiclife etc.  Speaking of hatchback back-up, where the bloody hells John! he should be defending Rubys honour! lol

lol just tell john to get his ass on here lmao. You need the back up! rlol.gif1  Think anyone browsing this now will hopefully be able to see from the last few posts that it's all in fun ;-)

Not sure what happens on civiclife etc but if you think it will in anyway be detrimental to this site then I shall button this up.

Imagine this thread, but everyone is actually serious. Lots of swearing, Wikipedia, call-outs, etc. :P

• Like 1

Imagine this thread, but everyone is actually serious. Lots of swearing, Wikipedia, call-outs, etc. :P

That's why I hate Pistonheads! Unfriendly site.

People looking at this page will understand that we love our cars...no matter what the banter.