Trix's MB6

Trix

Hi to all!

Was told to get on over here and start a build thread in this section so here i am (with pics as promised) :)

Decided to give the vti her first proper clean and also thought i would dig out a set of wheels i had floating around at the back of my garage.... which meant i had to bring the teg out ;)

The vti was on standard rims when i picked her up but i thought id try these an decided they looked ok... may swap back over havent made my mind up yet lol

IMG_1647_zps968b7983.jpg

IMG_1646_zps05b23bea.jpg

IMG_1648_zps770b9794.jpg

IMG_1641_zps47019b74.jpg

IMG_1638_zpsdcd76ddb.jpg

IMG_1642_zps8e6057ff.jpg

IMG_1639_zps64e9339b.jpg

• Like 1

Cool

Does that mean the dc2 lives in the garage most of the time?

Nope iv had the teg just over a year now and have used her as my daily driver but the road i drive to work has started to flood quite badly already so needed somthing a little higher until the weather clears up a bit (cold air feeds and floods make me paranoid lol)

The tegs currently got 11months mot same as the vti :)

Look good nice and clean.

Very nice, both look clean

Thanks guys- iv had the teg waxoiled and the arches stonechipped this year- she is very clean bodywork wise and the civics arches are decent from the outside, i havent had the chance to get her on a ramp and have a good look around yet (apart from 5mins when a guy did my tracking last week) but i think she is fairly decent underneath :)

cheers bud

eerm i think they would be ok on an open cone filter to prevent the odd splash of water but i have the tegiwa mugen rep cai which is all inclosed and has a direct feed from the scoop on the bumper so if the feed became submerged it would be like an elephants trunk lol