Krzys' 2005 Cosmic Grey Civic EP3 Type R - Bob

Krzys

Looks nice mate.

When I changed my headunit, the speakers sounded soo much better, so i would change it first before you go and buy any.

I have also did the Hondata airbox mod, it does feel smoother. It will do unti i get a teg m lol

I'll do the headunit first then! :)

Thanks everyone! :D

I did have all sorts of ideas before buying it! But now I've got it I'm just going to appreciate it standard for now and then see what's what as time goes on! 

Got some bits on their way for the audio so I can bung my DAB headunit in there, see how well the aerial adaptors work instead of a glass mounted aerial! Also got some Focal 13cm speakers coming too, figured I'd treat myself to something a bit better than OEM! 

• Like 1

I was like that at first but then I realised mine needed a lot of work so decided to mod it haha, yours is in great condition and incredibly low mileage though, so I'd keep everything subtle/OEM+ but that's just me

What tyres are on it currently and what size? I know they come with 205/45/17 Potenzas that are a bit rubbish, I've got 205/45/17 rainsport3s on the front, going to get some for the rear but maybe 215/40/17 and swap front to back, be interested to see what you're running? Also have you found the ashtray yet haha, took me a while till Roj pointed it out to me, but you've been around this gen before!

Yeah I knew about the ashtray already! Loads of odd bits of space! 

Mines got 205/45/17 - Toyo Proxies T1-R all round, fronts have loads of tread, were new in March apparently! Rears are about a year old and still have 6mm on! Bit noisey but grips well! 

I like T1-Rs but apparently they melt on track and aren't that good in the wet, when I got mine it had Mohawk M112 budgets on the front which would spin up the first 3 gears in the wet, so got rainsport3s but I still have budget rears.. makes it quite fun with erm.. the JDM RARB. So yeah I basically need rainsport3 rears ASAP haha! 

The type R centre console thing with two cupholders is the deepest storage space I've ever seen in a car cubbyhole wise. Top tip don't put a california scents in the rear cupholder. It's nearly impossible to get it out due to how perfectly it fits.