Krzys

Krzys' 2005 Cosmic Grey Civic EP3 Type R - Bob

Checked back.

You've still not binned it.

Signing out...

seeya.gif1

• Like 1

Surprised you've managed to keep it so standard sir! Tbh it's such a clean original example I'm not sure if even I'd mod it!

I've Rainsport 3s on my MB6 and cannot lose grip in it.  Love them, although I wish the sidewall was a bit stiffer.

Yeah, I've got them on my EP3 and I can match the quoted dry book figure for the EP3s 0-60 in the wet timed via GPS on a closed course, allbeit mines modded but the grip really is amazing. 

I have the 205/45/17 XL ones, because they're the extra load rating ones the sidewall is pretty stiff!

Yeah I haven't felt the need to do anything to it yet! Plus I can't afford it which helps :lol:

I want some induction noise.

• Like 1

I want some induction noise.

Airbox mod for free! Do it. Gains power PROVEN on dyno, looks stock, sounds amazing. 

Or AEM V2 CAI's are only £169.99 atm but I wouldn't run one in winter because of risk of hydrolock etc

@Roj has now been in my car and can tell you how hard it pulls through the rev range on a closed course with the airbox mod, there's no real flatspot at all!

@Roj has now been in my car and can tell you how hard it pulls through the rev range on a closed course with the airbox mod, there's no real flatspot at all!

Pulls really well for a Honda, yeah. Doesn't have that low end flatspot that most open cone kits give you.

Yeah I was thinking airbox mod too! 

No better start saving

I'd never spend £500+ on an intake that will only net me like 5bhp tops, but that's just me... That money can go elsewhere, K100, RBC manifold, stuff like that

I'd never spend £500+ on an intake that will only net me like 5bhp tops, but that's just me... That money can go elsewhere, K100, RBC manifold, stuff like that

Exactly that! 

• Like 1

You can get rip off ones cant you? with the same design?

You can get rip off ones cant you? with the same design?

They're still £349.99 for an intake lol

Oh shite lol ..

Nah not worth it ..

But the vtec cross over is f**king loud

But you can get a loud crossover from a K&N typhoon for £650 less, or an AEM V2 CAI which is proven to give more gains than the gruppe M for £170.. 

Do the airbox mod for now then get whatever intake you want, I was gonna use my airbox mod till I could get an AEM V2 but now I've done the airbox mod I see no need to

📹

Okay dude it was funny once or twice but don't take the piss, consider this a warning. @Dogg @Dave

We're all guilty of spam but all these random emotions are too much mate.

But you can get a loud crossover from a K&N typhoon for £650 less, or an AEM V2 CAI which is proven to give more gains than the gruppe M for £170.. 

Do the airbox mod for now then get whatever intake you want, I was gonna use my airbox mod till I could get an AEM V2 but now I've done the airbox mod I see no need to

I don't know much about intakes for the ep3 just heard that the gruppe was the best. My mate has one on his dc5 and sounds amazing