DELETE

PataynaMB3

They have (or had if they've been changed) yellow bulbs in them as I got those off Alex when he had my projectors off of me. Yellow fogs are cool and break up the colour nicely!

yellow bulbs still in them, love the look of them, looks proper jdm once i put yellow tint films in fogs, good to have something different, will get pics of yellow lights on soon

Ah yeah just seen, looks sweet man, needs low asap though lol, hopefully see yours at japfest again this may

It'll be sitting on Meisters on Saturday, about time really. :P

I won't be at Japfest in May, but I'll be at Mimms in April and Japfest 2 in August if you're at any of those. :)

• Like 1

It'll be sitting on Meisters on Saturday, about time really. :P I won't be at Japfest in May, but I'll be at Mimms in April and Japfest 2 in August if you're at any of those. :)

about time you fit them meisters lol, ah yeah hopefully should be at them also :)

You must know something we don't, looks the same as when you came to see her :P

Yeah I do know something everyone doesn't know as I see the updates Live while everyone else get them with a delay :lol:

• Like 2

Looks good with the new mesh grill man!

thanks bro yeah used to have thi on my blue mb3 but looks way better on pirates black gotta say

Quick, go borrow Roj's Meisters :lol:

lol if only might try searchin for a second hand set or maybe get it on finance like roj has

Yeah I do know something everyone doesn't know as I see the updates Live while everyone else get them with a delay :lol:

slowly progressing lol