knight

Shes looking sweet mate! Liking the jap stickers, unusual...........and the civic5 one is class obviously lol. Like where you put that, might do the same on my spoiler! 8-)

Thanks dave glad you like it! yeah the spoiler one does look good, if you do one, make sure you angle it so i looks straight because the spoiler slopes down at the back and will make the decal not look level! :D:D

I do like thinking out the box mate! but thats taking it too far :lol:

Wait till you see what the Mrs just ordered for the 1 series. If it wasn't a sleeper before, it's gonna be something out of an Audtin Powers throwback, pink daisies and s**t!

Wait till you see what the Mrs just ordered for the 1 series. If it wasn't a sleeper before, it's gonna be something out of an Audtin Powers throwback, pink daisies and poo!

:shock:

I do like thinking out the box mate! but thats taking it too far :lol:

Wait till you see what the Mrs just ordered for the 1 series. If it wasn't a sleeper before, it's gonna be something out of an Audtin Powers throwback, pink daisies and poo!

haha. need to put ya foot down! dare say my M would have pink steering wheel cover, fluffy dice and flower power stickers if the wife had her way.

Love it.... absolutely love it... wat you have to your car and wat u guys talk about....

i was of the site for few months...or may be a year.. but I am back...

Good work on your car matey... looks the business...

Love it.... absolutely love it... wat you have to your car and wat u guys talk about....

i was of the site for few months...or may be a year.. but I am back...

Good work on your car matey... looks the business...

Thanks mate take it you read all 13 pages then lol :lol: ,,, its come along way since when i first bought it :mrgreen:

Im still waiting for the flyeyes kit to come which should be tomarrow! + bought some red silicone hoses for engine dress up! ordered way to much really but wana make sure its enough lol. Got a new fuel filter aswell because thats probery never been changed. :o:D

Im still waiting for the flyeyes kit to come which should be tomarrow! + bought some red silicone hoses for engine dress up! ordered way to much really but wana make sure its enough lol. Got a new fuel filter aswell because thats probery never been changed. :o:D

pics pics pics when done also let us know how easy it is to fit the flyeyes kit