Jimbobs VTiS

I hope so i have had fun with the Aerodeck but its time fort me to move on, it was either a VTIs if we could find one or taking the B18 out the MC2 chasis and putting it in an EK or EG im glad i dont have to do that messing around now.

Its had a lot of attention currently at £815 ends tonight while at the forest and blackburn match but my mates keep tabs on it for me, its had near a 1000 views and 60 watchers so lets hope it sells then this weekend i can get the new one insured and MOTed and on the road has been quite frustrating with muppets emailing me stupid offers ebays got worse i swear.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-Aerodeck-Estate-VTI-/200823884491?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2ec2094acb

check it out if you like.

£815, happy days, least that's enough to pay your bro back and buy him a pint for helping you out!

£15 for a pint :shock:

Been a long time since I've been to the pub then! :o

Not quite that bad but you'd be sadened by how much it does cost in some places for a beer! :cry:

Ha Ha someones got a bargain sold my aerodeck for 946 last night the blokes coming to collect it on Saturday afternoon :( i have got to get it cleaned up and washed before he comes i cant hand over a dirty motor to him detailer.gif1 .

Their is enough after ebay fees to get the car serviced and MOTed, also got to changed the cambelt and tensioner urgently from what i understand hasnt been changed in 4 years according to the bloke who i bought it from.

well looking forward to collecting my new car bought a new Tailgate for it at the weekend of another VTIS for £30 so thats that sorted and i have the ECU to play with but i dont think i will fit it until i have fitted a new 4 branch and decat and got a new exhaust system on thier next month.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ha Ha someones got a bargain sold my aerodeck for 946 last night the blokes coming to collect it on Saturday afternoon :( i have got to get it cleaned up and washed before he comes i cant hand over a dirty motor to him detailer.gif1 .

Their is enough after ebay fees to get the car serviced and MOTed, also got to changed the cambelt and tensioner urgently from what i understand hasnt been changed in 4 years according to the bloke who i bought it from.

well looking forward to collecting my new car bought a new Tailgate for it at the weekend of another VTIS for £30 so thats that sorted and i have the ECU to play with but i dont think i will fit it until i have fitted a new 4 branch and decat and got a new exhaust system on thier next month.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The fun will finally begin then! :D8-)

i would have liked a grand but at the end of the day ebay is its own market you cant predict anything on there i have sold for years on ebay and depending on the time of year normally contributes to the type of money things fetch, i find between now and march is the worst time to sell anything cars or camping generally anything out doors people dont want so to get 946 i think is better than i expected really.

i have a mazda bongo camper to sell next 6 grands worth that is going to be a long hard slog, its going to the body shop next week to repair the arches and get waxoyled then i think im going to have to spend the next 6 months selling it.

JOYS of motoring!

There are aspects of motoring that have always been hardwork, that's half the fun of doing it though! 8-)

I like the Bongo Camper vans! Hope she sells easier than you're predicting though mate!