Jimbobs VTiS

first modds gonna be a service and clean. ITR air box with K&N filter and pipe, ITR suspension with eibach springs and powerflex bushes which should be here today and the ITR lower control arms.

next couple of weeks its having a 2.5" japspeed 4-1 manifold new and a matching decat then hopefully either a mongoose exhaust system full or power flow.

also got the magnecore kv85 off the aerodeck to fit and some new denso iridiums when i service it first i gotta shift the aerodeck and give my brother his 800 back then i cant start playing until then its on his drive way thems the rules, he know if he didnt agree that id spend my time and energy on this and not selling the Deckers :D

ebays gonna get hammered in the next few weeks when i prowling for parts hahahahaha!

Ok so the first modification to the new civic is going to be the Integra Type r dc2 suspension i bought and the lower control arms.

i bought the shocks from a company called momentum motor sports on Ebay when i received them i noticed the rear lower shock bushes were rotten so i emailed them as they were advertised as ready to fit which they were not, they sent me a brand new set of power flex bushes free of charge tonight i set about fitting them wow what a difference gonna clean shocks up all solid no leaks but bit of surface rust the Eibach springs are good thankfully.

photo-3.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

you didnt buy it you stole it at that price :lol:8-)

and there ready to fit now arnt they :lol: gud job realy or you would have to replace them in time anyways ;)

Mental mate everyone i have spoke to said the same my brother paid £1250 for his and wasnt as tidy when we fetched it still needs some work but this one its like its been in hyper sleep the original clutch still spot on and brakes all new the guy practically gave it me someone was watching over me on this one was meant to be.

cant wait to fit those shocks i think they will sit just right with the weight and shape of it being more like the integra i have seen a few folks fitting these onto the mb6 on different forums and they all said works well proof is in the pudding i suppose sure noodels will jump i soon with his "goodl luck with that" comment soon enough :D

Definately does but i was genuine, i knew if i didnt in two months i would have to replace them anyway so seem right im considering bushing the rear trailing arms and the rear LCA's for the money seems a no brainer just time consuming.