Jimbobs VTiS

OK back to the car thread so from my sale after paying my brother back yestarday i had 125 left over so i have bought some parts for the new car well in budget as follows, Denso Iriduims, Shortie Hamp Filter, new Cambelt Motorquip (ebay bargain £10), 5 litres Motul 5w40 oil Fully synthetic, new tensioner and spring £24.99, and a full clean interior with mint door cards for £20 on ebay last minuite bid.com HA right bargain gotta collect from Chesire though but will use the work van.

so basically before i get the car MOT'ed and Taxed next month gonna Service change cambelt and put my new door cards on (cant stand the non matching cards currently) OCD going mad about that :shock: .

its got to be right before she goes on the road mate not starting off on a bad foot, got my eye on a Mongoose exhaust system i know they offer good performance probably the best i have experienced but need to save up £400 to get it, also need a manifold and Decat but think this will be after Christmas now.

Been making some enquiries over the last 24 hours about the DC2 98 spec Manifold and seems folks want more for one of these than an aftermarket Japspeed or even tegiwa one i think im going to look for a spanking new JDM copy they all work just aswell, its really annoying that as soon as you put R on the end folks think its double the price jokers man! :roll:

I just bought some more goodness ohhhh yeah!

Cambelt tensioner and spring £34 quid new.

This for my new tailgate:

IMG_0663_zpsd11e2bb1.jpg

and this for a whopping 84 pounds 114 delivered a full powerflow exhaust system :D

T2eC16NHJHEE9ny2qTpBQeU6qFPDQ60_12_zpse7561bcf.jpg

at the weekend she is getting cambelt change with help from Stond cold steve austin (my dad you'll all see on sat :lol: ) full service

magnecore leads denso iriduim plugs, my ITR intake, and this new exhaust system cant wait!

316 coz stonecold said so!

all my mates have always said since school your dad looks like stonecold steve austin, he is looking a little chubby nowadays being mid 50's but you can still see it. :lol:

i will get him in action on saturday he was a mechanic for 30 years so he know his shizzle tought me everything i just hate doing cambelts always have only evey done 1 on a zafira and gave me nightmares!