MB3 civic No.5 sold :(

VTISmichael

Just got back from dorset, no real problems with her, there was a small judder at 70-80 i think one of the wheels isnt balanced properly. On the way back we stop for lunch in salisbury, when we finished i found a fn2 type r parked next to me, quite a few spacers but he parked next to me honda rep :D

So i fitted the rear coils, typical the lower arm abs bracket bolts snapped off, quite often ive seen them cable tied so i followed suit :P Wound almost to the top,

Also the rear arb brackets have dried too.

Doing the front tomorrow, looking gd but already i think my wheels are gunna be a squeeze, deffo will need some rolling!!

20150807_094152.jpg20150809_174514.jpg20150809_193836.jpg20150809_132244.jpg

Coilovers fitted!!

Went for a small drive and well it was very loud & bangy & scrapy (mud flaps) the fronts are fine but the rears are terrible, i turned the adjusters all the way to soft and still every little ridge or raised bit on the road it picks up, i rekon its coz they are would upto almost the top and spring is too strong dunno might try all the way to hard. Also i had to make the brake hose brackets, turned out ok, out of ally plate :)

I found that front wasnt level so raised the passenger up by 20mm and the drivers by 5 mm, looks gd now :D

Before:

2015-07-11%2017.49.37.jpg

After:

20150810_142739.jpg

Put my toolbox in the car tonight, the ride on the rear was better, so guess i need to 20kg bit weight as i think the sprongs are topping out the shock arms. What i could do it make spacers for the hats but i wont have a machine to use :(

As im going to be travelling up and down from worcester at the weekends i need something a bit more newer, reliable, deisel, been looking at new cars but gees its such a con and waste of money, lease cars are even worse. So looking at at 06 to 08 2.0tdci focus's hopefully with decent mileage & cruise control. Everyone ive mentioned this too just keeps saying 'get a golf' but i really dont like them, i dont like passats either but they are quite a gd price now hmm..

Well obveriously i looked at honda's but i need a deisel and the only thing is the 2.2 deisel accord but they a bit to expensive to run, i only picked ford ad they are easy to sell as most ppl dont know what cars are gd lol