Sounds dodge man. Not to sound a d**k. But you've got a real nice car there. It's gonna get f**ked up at this rate.

10k rpm on bulls**t chips :(

Need to look after it it's an old car with a highly strung engine.

Treat it to decent stuff.

• Like 2

Sounds dodge man. Not to sound a d**k. But you've got a real nice car there. It's gonna get f**ked up at this rate.

10k rpm on bulls**t chips :(

Need to look after it it's an old car with a highly strung engine.

Treat it to decent stuff.

how's it gonna get f**ked up? I went to 10000rpm once to see what it went to! The last map was live mapped and to be honest it didn't feel any different to standard apart from pops and single vtec,the person I bought this ecu of said he had it mapped too so how's it a bulls**t chip? Fair enough I have no proof of this but it seems to run fine and pulls alot better. As for getting it mapped again in future I think I'll be avoiding triple h!

Fair dos. But chips off eBay are bulls**t. Some noob who's downloaded chrome and making a quick quid. That's all.

I wasn't having a go. Just friendly advice. Would hate to see a nice car blow that's all.

• Like 1

Fair dos. But chips off eBay are bulls**t. Some noob who's downloaded chrome and making a quick quid. That's all.

I wasn't having a go. Just friendly advice. Would hate to see a nice car blow that's all.

Sound mate as I said I had it at 10000rpm once to see where it went to, dono what the cheap chips are like but the ecu I have feels good smooth through revs and feels a bit more aggressive. Anyways will a dc2 head fit straight onto the B18c4 and what else would be needed,throttle body? Intake mani?

Yeah it fits but it will lower compression so would require additional work to make decent power.

You'd be better off getting a skunk 2 intake manifold for the c4 head. And change exhaust valve springs for doubles. Then pop the dc2 cams in. Mapped would see you close to 200bhp with a decent exhaust and manifold.

I would agree about Triple H. My car wasn't much faster than Ruby or Krzys car tbh. The remap Dogg had on youtube looked fast. Hard to get decent tuners in Scotchland. I went on recommendations for Triple H :(

But the pops n bangs were worth the £300 lol lol :)

I would agree about Triple H. My car wasn't much faster than Ruby or Krzys car tbh. The remap Dogg had on youtube looked fast. Hard to get decent tuners in Scotchland. I went on recommendations for Triple H :(

But the pops n bangs were worth the £300 lol lol :)

lol I'll put another 1St gear pull on tube shortly, yeah must say I do miss the pops and bangs think I'll just go for the springs retainers and cams is there much difference with dc2 and ek9 cams?