50 minutes ago, marv said:

Iv gone outward rolled with mine

40FF9651-163B-4D17-A7DD-9ABB2FBFF319_zps

going to make a complete new exhaust and thinking bout doing an angled jap can like my old ek4

DSCF0737.jpg

Looks good man I had a angled one on my coupe used to catch bottom on speed bumps lol just need to change mine as the baffles are starting to fly out box lol like silly string 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dogg1210 said:

Cheers mate.  Think am gonna need to get front end sprayed at some point as there's a few chips lol but that can wait.  Hope have s4c in by weekend so hope that'll make it a bit quicker 

Yeah, all those motorway miles and sitting behind my mates on country roads didn't help things! The sideskirts were damaged by the 4 poster ramp at my work, car was too low for it and the legs if ramp crushed sideskirts when I lifted it off the ground :(

The rear silencer was already on the car when I bought it, god knows how many abusive miles it's had ;)

Should be a minter once your done, keep it up!

Well my mechanics got the civic and box so might have it back tomorrow if not it'll be Thurs as it's his daughters bday tomorrow and he's leaving early. Hopefully it'll make a good difference :)