weetec mb6

weetec

pleased you got them sorted finally dude 1"£££$££"!!

but wowzers!!! that does look low - looks even lower than mine did with the konis... :shock:

better get used to those mud guards scraping off speed bumps... don't worry though... they're suprisingly flexible ;)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sits the exact same as mine with the koni str8's

you need to be carefull dude if you want to keep your splitter

:lol: tell me about..at the moment the warning sign is when it hits the towing hooks...then i cringe and think...OH $hit...

sits the exact same as mine with the koni str8's

you need to be carefull dude if you want to keep your splitter

:lol: tell me about..at the moment the warning sign is when it hits the towing hooks...then i cringe and think...OH $hit...

:lol::lol::lol:

wat drop are the springs?

the spring kit is 30mm drop...but as the MB6 and the MC2 are grouped as the same axle weights by eibach on the MB6 it sits a little higher on the rear...880kg at front...860kg at rear......DC2 integra is 835kg front and 750 rear....pictures to follow as i changed the rear springs today and it was raining...

now tempted to cut a ring off the rear spring as its stiff enough but not low enough for me.....even with the MGZS smaller rear dampers???...i guess ill have to wait till saturday when i put the 16" chronos on...cant be doing with a big rear gap between tyre and arch....the fronts bang on....its now feels spongy at front and stiff at rear???...might settle in but done 50miles allready?..hmmmm.....

took a wee while for mine to settle in - might take a bit longer if you don't have much weight in the back... mine still drops quite a bit when i fill up with petrol.

have you took pics of the rear yet? also did the springs fit perfect without any trouble due to them being for a mb6 and not a mg

• 2 weeks later...
have you took pics of the rear yet? also did the springs fit perfect without any trouble due to them being for a mb6 and not a mg

the Eibach springs fit bang on...as for the jamex springs...well...they rears dont seat properly...the lower spring is too big for the cup..didnt notice until closer inspection.

Archived