Silvia K10 - wheels fitted!

VTISmichael

I cant seem to find much on it, proby a 1 off nissan did back in the day and as far as my searching goes no one else has done 1 like it but i know it would be some serious fab time in doing that, im not going for that to start with and if i feel bored work will begin.

Ive ordered a steering boss and looking for a decent steering wheel, stock one is 380mm i want to go smaller but it does have manual steering cant be too small lol

Nice find mate, a proper Nissan Micra! Hated the daft rounded one they brought out after that one. Thats a MK1 facelift? Always liked them mk1's, cracking wee cars and ripe for modding!

• Like 1

Dave u mean the k11, i almost thought about getting one of those as there are alot about but i wanted the k10 so bad, i like em square & 80's! It might be a facelift but they all look quite similar to me lol

• Like 1

That body kit is a custom job buy the nissan boys but shouldnt be too hard to make if your good with wood too make a mock up then take a mould n fiberglass away itll look fookin awesome

I thought i could do it it sheet metal like 1mm think steel, would be heavier but much stronger and i can weld it to the body lol would be a shed load of work to get each side the same.

Quite a few people do rallying in the k11 and at some point wasnt there k11 touring championship ?

Steering boss is on the way and im going to bid on a OMP suede 350mm steering wheel tomorrow hope i win!