My ej8 coupe b16a2

marv

Gorgeous mate. Reminds me of me mates oldun. Real nice nippy and handle great on coilies. Great cars

It seems very planted with the miester r coilovers Also with the powersteering removed you feel like you get a lot more feedback too. Pulls really well considering it's only a 1.6. The ratios in the s4c box are a lot better than the s9b I had in the mb6. Il be on the hunt for a new gearbox as this one dosent drive in 4th. You can select 4th when coming down the gears, free wheel etc but as soon as you try drive it pops out. Was one of the reasons the car was so cheap.

It seems very planted with the miester r coilovers Also with the powersteering removed you feel like you get a lot more feedback too. Pulls really well considering it's only a 1.6. The ratios in the s4c box are a lot better than the s9b I had in the mb6. Il be on the hunt for a new gearbox as this one dosent drive in 4th. You can select 4th when coming down the gears, free wheel etc but as soon as you try drive it pops out. Was one of the reasons the car was so cheap.

My brothers EP3 used to do that with second gear, think it's a retaining spring or something simple to fix! 

My brothers EP3 used to do that with second gear, think it's a retaining spring or something simple to fix!

Hmmm interesting. I don't really fancy pulling it a part and making a James blunt of it. Wanting to source a replacement and then id have time to strip it down for a look. Quite interested in building a gearbox back up

I've got those parts spare if you need them. Pm me if req

Cool man. Think it will be easier if I get another box as I struggle for time but il definitely strip the box once iv got another one fitted. S80 box would be amazing, just not sure if I can afford one lol there is a y21 gearbox local that I fancy.

That's fair dos. But to change the parts you need is literally a half hour job on axle stands they are accessible externally. No need to drop the box. Just drain down remove couple of bolts. Springs and balls drop out. Replace them. And put bolts back in. Refill. Should stop it jumping out of gear

• Like 2