EP3 Build *Updated*

blacksport01

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasn't just me mate, I had help from jt21 (Julian) and another guy who isnt a member on here!! We felt so sorry for you what with all the problems you have had, so we thought we would get it fitted, roadtested, Mot'ed and Valeted for ya!!

It was great to see it back on the road looking all shiny again today mate, glad to be a part of a massive project! Right, whats next on the mod list?!! applause.gif1friday.gif1party.gif1

Cheers again Ad. I said i wanted a project and i sure got one :lol: its running like a dream can't fault it at all after a good 2 1/2 hours of driving yesterday.

1st mod.............cold air induction...................NOT! lol :lol:

rlol.gif1rlol.gif1 NEVER buying a long arm intake ever again. Gruppe M on the other hand :twisted::D

All in all im well chuffed i think it will run without fault now as its running really well almost like nothing has been done to it. However modding wise will probably be a bit quiet for a bit as i think i have maxed just about everything out to get it to where it is now :(:oops:

Just been back and re-read through this thread, it has really been a long, tortuous and very expensive journey for you, you must be even more chuffed than I previously thought after all those problems, really great you've got it back on the road though, hope you enjoy it and stay away from those long arms 8-):D

Don't blame ya mate. It's not easy staying below 4k either is it!

How many times have you had to resist the right footed urge....?

It hasn't been that bad really. I've just got it in my head now what needs to be done. It is difficult to stay below 4k as it is as the lightened flywheel frees the revs up quite a bit. It shoots up the rev range even without booting it :D

Archived