EP3 Build *Updated*

blacksport01

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.........Its back on the road :D

I had a nice suprise this morning. I went into work ready to put the engine in. Car was in one place the engine in another apparently (i couldn't see the engine) so 4 of us went to push the car round to the workshop. I noticed straight away it was clean but didn't even think. It wasn't until Ad turned the key and fired it up that i realised it was fitted and ready to drive (mot'd and everything) They got me a good one there especially when Ad started being all negative :lol:

Haven't driven it a lot maybe 1/2 hour or so i'll take it on a decent drive later but so far it hasn't skipped a beat. Lightweight flywheel makes a big difference revs so much more freely now :D

Big thank you to Ad again i can't thank him enough as he didn't have to install the engine for me and help me with the build. Top bloke

And here is a pic with it fitted

84d2e6ab.jpg

:D:D:D

Wasn't just me mate, I had help from jt21 (Julian) and another guy who isnt a member on here!! We felt so sorry for you what with all the problems you have had, so we thought we would get it fitted, roadtested, Mot'ed and Valeted for ya!!

It was great to see it back on the road looking all shiny again today mate, glad to be a part of a massive project! Right, whats next on the mod list?!! applause.gif1friday.gif1party.gif1

Happy days!!! Really chuffed for you Dave, and glad to see it back to its former glory! Hats off to Ad-man, he's a wee star aint he! Plus the other guys too! Well done guys, and nice to see folk being really thoughtful! 8-)8-);)

1st mod.............cold air induction...................NOT! lol :lol:

Archived