new forum

Chandler

1 hour ago, Grant said:

Is it just me that, when you click a topic, it goes to the first page? Is there a way to go straight to the latest update?

Click on the time the latest update was and it takes u to it mate @Grant

• Like 2

@powerofdreamsNice one Stephen. Yeah it's just a matter of clicking on the time Grant. Think it used to be you clicked on the username on the last reply showing (on the main forum home page?) Think I might do a wee guide on using this new forum as a lot has changed since the old one. ;-)

Had clicked on this topic a couple of hours ago but didn't read it (locked my phone and had tea etc).  Just came back to it now and noticed the little black bar at the bottom to say that there was unread replies... Clicked the link and it basically refreshed the page to die the new replies.   Like that a lot. 

• Like 1

Yeah mate, it's cooll init! It does everything realtime, so if someone sends you a message etc, it comes straight. Before in the old forum, it you wouldn't know till you refreshed the page if someone had messaged you. Bit more like Fb and the like in this respect.