S1 JDM Nissan Stagea

VTISmichael

Rs4 grill test fit, i like it, needs a bit of fitting and a complete re paint. Wipers fitted, took the front wheels off and the reducer rings werent on properly sorted now. Oh bled the rear brakes, blue brake fluid ??

20160401_114045.jpg20160401_114056.jpg

MCM stickers came, MAAAD!

Took the front bumper off and passenger headlight out as i wanted to check the fmic pipes for any leaks, many many cracked bits on the bumper, will have a go at diy glass fibre fixing it all, got alot to do, shirts and rear splitter need repairing!

20160419_165910.jpg

• Like 1

Was at japfest yesterday, only 1 other stagea which was on the gtroc stand, same colour as mine but almost standard was good, met another person that had one and met a guy called mark & ian who had theirs in the car park so 4 in total lol

Theres a all nissan show at rockingham in august, im going to try and get a stagea stand going see what happens :huh:

After seeing some ppls cool roof racks think im gunna fit a rack with a custom build cage on top! and ordering a glass fibre kit to repair the bodykit this month :wacko:

Edited by VTISmichael

• 2 weeks later...

£££

Getting a bit expensive now lol need to get the strut tops done thats £400, cleaned the intlet pipes on wed & checked the turbo, bit of play on the rotor not gd, looking for a rebuild price but proby will be the same price as a new turbo so i can go a bit bigger around £800+ and now the rear sunroof seal has bits missing, super rare has to come from japan!

Been getting flashes from other jap owners and loads of ppl looking at it while on the motorway and driving about love it!

Some pics, picked up a rack last week, whistles at 60 lol and did a rear light stagea mod :D

20160429_170843.jpg20160505_221852.jpg20160506_123010.jpg

Tom you should see the numbers on the work done in the last 4 years, went to garage D when it came in to get the manual conversion and r33 gtr brembo brakes and about 4 other itrems....£3k and 3 massive sheets of work and parts done at richard racing the following year came too around £2k and theres more lol

It what it is, apart from turbo, strut tops and coilovers, rust on boot lid & cracks everywhere in the bodykit its not too bad! :P

Washed and waxed it eariler :D

• Like 1

Went for a drive earlier, had some chav in his 4dr bm try chasing me on a back road, first part is a straight and smoked him proper lol

Found a nice spot for some pics :D

IMG_20160508_170742.jpgIMG_20160508_170802.jpg

Edited by VTISmichael
  • Like 1