S1 JDM Nissan Stagea

VTISmichael

Manifold bolted, wastegate pipe on, almost all the pipes on, turbo on with wrapped downpipe. I noticed it twisted the turbo to one side so going to loosin it all up again and re-adjust. Not long now!

I seriously need to sort the setting on my phone, this first pic is 4mb!

20160621_111501.jpg

Bought some more braided pipe and clamps today, cut and fit all the pipe work, had to muscle some of the new pipes at the back of the engine real pain, managed to get time to give a start, didnt start well as i saw some fluid sputtler up, somehow the main fuel hose had a split in it!? Fixed that and it started again...wont run on idle but does run with some gas, few more little bits to do, cut and weld a ally boss on for the monster bov and small nipple for the hks sender unit pipe(might be the reason it ran like crap and the tune is now sort of wrong). The pipe to the maf was the wrong angle ordered a 90 bend now.

Trying to orgernise a remap session for her with the original tuner, probaby going to have to trailer it up there, bit of pain but will be worth it im told!

20160624_125650.jpg