S1 JDM Nissan Stagea

VTISmichael

Update, after going down many routes, the last 10 years turbo's have moved on, a low mount turbo is not gd enough for 400+ so im going top mount turbo, big turbo rated over 500hp, been trying all sort of places/websites and speaking to jap garage owners to work out the best setup. I could go with a k27 borg warner, very very gd spool up, power and reliable too but the only T4 twin scroll manifolds i can find are 1k+ which is stupid! I could buy a rb26 and make it fit as 2 port bolt holes are different but lots of arsing about. So im going with the garrett route, not as good but alot cheaper and easier. Going to owen developments tomorrow hopefully leaving with a turbo & external wastegate, then i can order the rest of the bits.

Ordered so far, just a turbo heat cover but soon alot more.

Modded the baffle insert, from 1.5" to 2.5" for the track :D

20160604_145810.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

95% tacked the turbo downpipe, what a pain! had to cut,tack & fit. cut,tack & fit. cut,tack & fit lol

Ordered a load of ally pipe with angles and silicone joiners for the fmic. Should be the last bits, my account doesnt like me anymore lol

Edited by VTISmichael