23 hours ago, dan1 said:

It all looks so good! Must be pleased with it!

How did you wrap the pillar trims? Spray adhesive then wrap the fabric on it like you would with vinyl wrapping?

Really similar to what i want to do!

Dont suppose you've got a photo of the interior, looking into the back from the front doors please?

I think i've seen one like this on aliexpress - called a billet shifter if i remember correctly.

Thanks man appreciate that! 
The fabric I used has self adhesive on the back of it that’s very strong so literally just stretched it and stuck it down, can’t see it coming off anytime soon either. If you typed in something like alcantara wrap on AliExpress I’m sure you’ll find it, though I’m sure it was listed as velvet ahaha

And I’m not sure if I’ve got a photo from the front, though I have just fitted a low max and got a couple photos so I’ll see if any of them are good

• Like 1

IMG_7775.thumb.jpeg.62a95695dae2ef568810a5546e54edc3.jpegIMG_7774.thumb.jpeg.6c588a0f0bf8d95e80ec082f5400ad87.jpeg
Fitted a Bride Low Max last week, certainly lives upto its name! Feels like driving a go kart now! 

Was originally going to use the MB rails and modify them to fit, but the effort really wasn’t worth it for me. A lot of cutting, butchering and welding was needed so instead I bought M2 EK rails which almost lined up. The front two tabs line up fine, but the rear right tab is too far back so would need grinding off and welding just a little further forward, and the rear left tab grinding off and welding a little further forward also. However, I didn’t do this as I didn’t have access to a welder. So for the right side I used a long bolt that can reach through to gap and secure it tightly. Had to file a small amount of metal on the top side of the bolt hole on the rails to allow the the angle of the bolt. And the left side I drilled the rail tab out a little further infront of the original hole on the tab. 
Everything fits snugly and is all tight and secure with no movement, ordered a harness too so will attach that when it comes. 

Just have the other side to do now…..ahaha. But in hindsight I think I’ll be grinding the tabs off and welding them instead of messing about so much!

• Like 1